Ever wondered what you should bring on your upcoming wine tour of Spain? Well here are a few tips and suggestions…
Things to Know Before You Go:
- vineyard boots/shoes
- comfortable, casual walking shoes
- shorts for warm weather vineyard visits
- jeans for cool weather vineyard visits
- 1-2 business casual outfits for dining out
- bathing suit
- light rain jacket
- cell phone (check your coverage before you leave to see if you can purchase an international plan)
- cell phone charger (120 volts may not work; bring car charger as back-up)
- o bring or not to bring your laptop is your decision, but please note that there is limited, to no cell phone/internet coverage in some parts of Spain
Luggage Weight Limits:
20 kg or 44 lbs for intra-Europe flights
You will be charged if you exceed this.
Credit cards are widely accepted and ATMs are generally the most convenient way to withdraw Euros.
Most hotels will have a safe but please feel free to leave your nice jewelry at home, as it’s always better to be safe than sorry!